Dr. Todd Bridges
Partner, Global Head of Sustainable Investing & ESG Research, Arabesque S-Ray
Todd is Partner and Global Head of Sustainable Investing & ESG Research with Arabesque whose expertise lies at the intersection of sustainable finance, climate finance, market governance, investment research, and technology. He has worked with global institutional investors across central banks, sovereign wealth funds, state pensions, corporate pensions, foundations, endowments, family offices, and advisors, etc. His passion is on building products (data, models, and investment) that are theoretically motivated by academic and industry research but pragmatic in their design to ensure investors and companies can more quickly transition to a more sustainable form of capitalism – one that accounts for externalities and focuses on people, planetary boundaries, enterprise value creation, and sustainable profits.
Todd attended formal training at Brown University, Harvard University, University of Chicago, and Cornell University in the United States, and secured research fellowships at Oxford University and the Max Planck Society in Europe. He holds a B.Sc. in Finance, Economics, and Philosophy, MA in Socioeconomics, Org Behavior, and Research Methods, and Ph.D. in Socioeconomics, Org Behavior, and Research Methods. He sits on advisory committees at Harvard Business School, Yale University School of Management, and NYU Stern.
- Head of ESG Research & Development, State Street Global Advisors
- Head of ESG Research, Ethic Investing
- Managing Director of Research, Cornell University
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, National Science Foundation
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Max Planck Society
- Visiting Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Oxford
- Doctoral Research & Teaching Fellow, Brown University
- Doctoral Research & Teaching Fellow, Harvard University
- Research Analyst, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
"The future success and democratization of sustainable finance rests on collaboration and aligning our global efforts to achieve a sustainable economic system. Every day I focus on designing, building, and managing towards that future state of capitalism."