- Use. You are accessing Free S-Ray (the “Service”), which is provided by Arabesque S-Ray GmbH, a limited liability company registered at Zeppelinallee 15, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany (the “Company”). By your use of Free S-Ray you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which govern your use of Free S-Ray and these terms and conditions constitute an enforceable agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and the Company.
- Fees. Free S-Ray is currently
provided by the Company free of charge, but the Company reserves the right at
any time to amend this Agreement and charge a fee for Free S-Ray.
- Data. Although the
Company obtains information for inclusion in Free S-Ray (the “Data”) from sources that the
Company considers reliable, the Data and the Service is provided “as is” and
neither the Company nor any of direct or indirect information providers, nor
any third party involved in, or related to, compiling, computing, or creating
the Data or Service makes any representation or warranty of any kind to you or to
any third party, whether express or implied, with respect to the Data or the
Service, its accuracy, reliability, or completeness, the timeliness thereof,
the continued availability thereof, the results to be obtained by the use
thereof, or any other matter.
acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised,
selected, and arranged by the Company, that is it the exclusive intellectual
property of the Company, and that you acquire no intellectual property rights
or licences or any other right to the Service or the underlying Data by virtue
of your use of the Service.
by Arabesque S-Ray®. If
you cite any individual data points from the Service in any marketing material,
academic work, informational material, research study, or in any other way, you
must include the phrase “Powered by Arabesque S-Ray™” in your attribution
an Offer. The
Service is unconnected to any of the asset management activities conducted
within the Arabesque group, and is not a solicitation or an offer to buy any
security or instrument or to participate in any trading.
- Reproduction. You may not copy,
reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute,
publish, display, perform, modify, upload to, create derivative works from,
transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Service or the underlying Data,
except that you may download material from the Service website and/or make
copies for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not recirculate,
redistribute or publish the Data or any element of the Service in any way.
Company makes no representations and accepts no liability, howsoever arising,
whether direct or indirect, to you or any third party. in any matter or in any
way whatsoever with regard to the Service, and will not in any circumstances be
financially liable in connection with supplying the Service. This waiver of
liability includes, but is not limited to, the accuracy and reliability of the Data
included in the Service or the Service, the delivery of the Service, and any
interruption to the provision of the Service or drop in the quality of the
Service in connection with a force majeure event.
- No suit. You will not engage in litigation (or any other form of alternative dispute resolution) against the Company in connection with the Service or the underlying Data.
- No interference. You will not violate the security of the Service or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Service, through hacking, password timing or any other means. You will not use or attempt to use any “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code,” or any other automate device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Service, any data or content found on or accessed through the Service, or any other Service or Data information.
- Governing law. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. And you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims).